Stephanie Sharp is a highly accomplished Chief Financial Officer and Senior Executive with skilled leadership in the areas of corporate finance, business, human resources, MIS, facilities, compliance, and legal operations. She has proven ability to reduce spending, increase profitability and cash flow, and improve operational performance. With experience raising debt and equity capital, leading accounting functions, and closing acquisitions, Stephanie’s background ranges from managing in start-up and established business environments, to directing investor relations and investment banker due diligence. An innovative entrepreneur with a passion for creating value solutions. A sampling of her accomplishments and experience includes:
- Growing two successful Electronic Payment entities from inception.
- Managing growth through Merger and Acquisitions, from identification to closing and consolidation.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis and reporting relative to the Electronic Payment industry.
- Increasing profitability through contract review, interchange analysis, and new pricing programs.
- Financial plans and modeling.
- Navigating risk and Compliance.
- Identifying future growth opportunities
Joe is a C-level executive with exemplary record of driving sales revenues and profit growth, establishing new distribution channels, improving efficiency and building long term strategic partnerships. Extensive leadership experience in P/L management, strategy, risk management, global market expansion, business development, international operations, sales, product management and M&A. A sampling of his accomplishments and experience includes:
- Executive leadership in three successful Electronic Payment entities.
- Establishment of a Pan-European payment processing platform.
- Extensive understanding of payment pricing structures and profitability enhancement opportunities.
- Management of large system conversions
- Successful contract negotiation
- Leadership in all phases of Merger and Acquisition activity (150+)
- Management of the entire Product life cycle
- Establish Partnership Strategies
- Innovative Solution Design and Execution
Joe and Stephanie are experienced long-time passionate participants in the Electronic Payment space and have been recognized with several awards for service, ethics and innovation over the years.
Les is a results oriented leader with more than 18 years of demonstrated success in merchant acquiring risk management including credit policy development, detailed underwriting assessment, application enrollment, merchant transaction monitoring, disputes processing, fraud prevention and recovery. His extensive payments risk management background includes senior executive credit and risk responsibility in the U.S. and Europe, ranging from a startup environment to a large volume top tier acquirer. A sampling of his accomplishments and experience includes:
- Demonstrated track record in reduction of and consistency in maintaining below industry accepted risk losses.
- Providing direction in the design, content and implementation of underwriting scorecards and transaction risk monitoring systems, both proprietary development and third party integration.
- Responsible for numerous due diligence merchant portfolio reviews specifically to identify exceptions to merchant performance and risk indicators.
- Strong leadership skills providing strategy and development to the teams responsible for risk management, credit underwriting, merchant enrollment, dispute processing and bank/association compliance.
- Providing broad based oversight of card association regulatory compliance and sponsor/acquiring bank audit requirements.
Lori is a highly respected payments industry leader with over 30 years of financial services and global acquiring expertise primarily focusing on product development, compliance and payment transaction processing. Lori has a proven track record for successfully delivering and enhancing commerce solutions that meet customer expectations, regulatory requirements and revenue objectives. Her extensive payments background provides for the ability to strategically and effectively assess market trends, business justification and technical direction to successfully drive initiatives from concept to completion. A sampling of her accomplishments and experience includes:
- Successfully led global product, core acquiring and 3rd party certification organizations
- Experience in product due diligence, integration and international expansion as a result of multiple M&A initiatives
- Managed entire product life cycle for point-of-sale solutions, value added services and alternative payment options
- Keen ability to interpret and apply industry compliance requirements and technical “change” impacting customer experience, commerce solutions, and processor platforms (e.g., digital wallets & apps, EMV, tokenization, contactless, PCI, SSL, card-on-file)
- Proficient in vendor evaluation, contract negotiations, integration & service management
- Served on several payment industry advisory boards & executive councils